Happy weekend everyone! Here are a few interesting reads to make your weekend better.
Cypress.io Top Automation Questions (Hot Seat) – Joe Colantonio
- Cypress.io Vs Selenium
- Features over Selenium
- Selenium Advantages
- Can You Use BDD with Cypress?
- Cypress for Visual Validation?
- Cypress.io API Testing
- Tip #1: Don’t Let Bad Past Experiences Get In The Way Of The Present
- Tip #2: Participate in the Initial Planning Sessions
- Tip #3: Dive Deep With Developers Before Your Testing Starts
- Tip #4: Enjoy Each Other’s Testing Perspectives
- Tip #5: Under Times Of Stress: Try To Be Kind
Evangelizing Quality – Brendan Connolly
- Test Ambiguity
- Implied Ownership
- Quality Evangelism
Get Your Defect-Tracking Database Back on Track – Richard Estra
- How to Identify a Compromised Defect-Tracking Database
- Why Defect-Tracking Databases Become Compromised
- How to Resolve a Compromised Defect-Tracking Database
A tester’s guide: How to become a continuous delivery leader – Matthew Heusser
- Evolution or revolution?
- Focus on mean time to recovery; isolate deploys
- Step 1: Measure the deploy chain
- Step 2: Use techniques to mitigate the risk
- Step 3: Build a coalition
- Be prepared for blowback
Enjoy reading and happy testing!